Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Self portrait

My self portrait is a half and half version of me. I think of self portraits of HOWEVER you see yourself, even if no one really understands it or if they will or still won't after you explain it to them. So I have this character I draw all the time, I never notice how much it was like myself. It an alien like robotic human version of me. I added this character into my self portrait. I planned on just doing our heads but since my character had no face just a back of a head; I mad it based in the back of our heads. The character has it's brains out, so that's what that is in back of it's head but mine, I have my hair. We both have gauges but mine are smaller. The background of the images are also important. On my side, I'm looking at the day time sky from earth but on my other side I'm looking at the stars and spaceship from outer space at what seems to be night because I'm right by the moon, although there isn't really a day or night when you're in outer space. I don't have all my ideas down on paper because I always change them and confuse myself so I wrote down ideas on the bottom if my drawing so when in ready to paint I know where I am at. Here is my self portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment