Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pointillist Painting

I thought pointillist was the hardest thing i've ever did. I even got mad threw the canvas during the process and even after it was finished I felt like doing the same thing. Painting is already difficult but I was trying to give this a chance. At first i thought "how hard could it be?". It wasn't as simple as it sound. My brush wouldn't make the dots that I wanted it to make. So what this is suppose to be is, the living room entertainment center. Yea, like you could tell. I am not proud of my work, I would of put up the self port. but I think I'll post it later. I was going to give up but I rather the teacher help me out and let me know what I did wrong, becasue there is clearly something that I am doing wrong. Please help me figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment